When a church in Lakeland, FL has a website that is not optimized for giving it can be difficult to get people to donate. Brandan Ritchey Creative specializes in designing and developing church websites with an emphasis on making giving easy. In this blog post, we will talk about three ways you can increase your church’s donation rate by optimizing your website for online giving.
1) Include clear directions on how to give from the homepage of your site.
It’s important that when someone visits the homepage of your site they know what they are supposed to do next: click “Give Now” or find a link at the bottom of the page that takes them directly to a donation form. This way visitors to your site have clear directions on how to give.
When people visit the homepage of a Lakeland church website they should know exactly what they are supposed to do next: click “Give Now” or find a donation link at the bottom of the page that takes them directly to a giving form. Make sure you include these two options in an easy-to-find location on your homepage. This will make it easy for people to donate to your church.
2) Explain the importance of giving to the church on the giving page of your website.
– When someone visits the giving page of your website, you want to make sure that you explain the importance of giving. Let visitors know that their donation will help the church reach its goal of spreading the gospel and helping those in need.
3) Implement giving plugins to make donations on your WordPress website easier.
There are many plugins that you can use to make donations on your website easier. One popular plugin is called GiveWP. This plugin makes it easy for people to donate to your church through PayPal, credit cards, or direct debit from their bank account.
4) Show powerful photos of people on your website. The right kinds of photos can help people want to make a donation.
When people visit your website, you want to make sure that they are visually drawn in by powerful photos. Photos of people can be very effective at getting visitors to donate to your church. Make sure the photos you use on your website depict the mission and vision of your church. When people see images that reflect what their church is all about, they are more likely to want to donate.
When it comes to increasing giving on your Lakeland church website, these are three things that you should consider doing. If you need help optimizing your website for giving contact Brandan Ritchey Creative today!